Thursday, May 07, 2009

Fail.

Happy Birthday to Jundah :)
My Gan Sweetheart <3


I think I have the highest (90%) chance to be retain !
Practical + Phase Test confirm fail cause of my Stupid carelessness .
I study very hard but I feel that I will Fail my test .
But I have little confident in passing (10%) :)

Went to school with Ganga early in the morning to do co-op duty . Saw Junrong , 9:30 go for S&W lesson . Play badminton in indoor sports hall with lovely classmates :) Break time Wanyi asked Jerrold's clique to sit with us (2nd Day) Last few minutes of break , went in toilet and changed . Today almost the whole class late , lesson time end early today . Suppose release at 4pm but we release at 2plus :) Go home right after school !!


Please stop saying he love me !
Why don't you want to say I love Barney ):

Barney is colourful/big/cute/handsome/special then him .
& Don't you know Barney have many good points then him (Lol !)

I Love You (Barney),
You (Barney) Love Me,
We Are Happy Family (Barney&Me)
With A Great Big Hug And A Kiss From Me To You (Barney)
Won’t You Say You (Barney) Love Me Too :)